National Toxic Encephalopathy Foundation

is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
whose core purposes are to provide education and services to the growing segment of the population who are adversely affected by everyday chemicals and toxins in our environment.

Established in 1998.


This website is accredited by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify.

We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health
verify here.

HONConduct117679 .

Site Contents

 Updated: February 9, 2011

Hospital, Surgical Resources

Advocacy GroupsAlternative MedicineAnatomy/MedicalArticles of InterestBooks/VideosChemical Injury ResourcesCosmetic Ingredient ReviewEducational InstitutionsEnvironmental Med-ResourcesFragrance Free PolicesGreen LodgingsHandoutsHumorInformation About UsMarriott Hotels & EcolabsMilitaryMoldMolly's PageMSDSNTEF in the NewsObituariesPetitionsPublic RelationsSafe ShoppingDr. Jack Thrasher, PhDToxic HotelsUpcoming ResearchWEB-SeminarsPresidential BlogDiagnostic Codes

"The information provided on this site is designed to support, not to replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

This site does not host nor accept funding from advertising nor is it part of any web ring.


This page and all sub-pages are the sole and exclusive property of the National Toxic Encephalopathy Foundation (NTEF).  The NTEF claims worldwide copyright of this site. Any unauthorized copying or reproduction is a breach of our intellectual rights and will be prosecuted accordingly, if violated.
Copyrighted 1998-2011


HomeAbout UsArticlesContact

tumblr visitor stats




Special Thanks to Environmental Health Network:


  • 11 Algerians . . . huffing
    Acute asthma - acute tachycardia - anaphylactic reactions caused by Fragrance & Perfume "In January of 1995 11 young Algerians deceased, following an attempt to get high on perfume of the international brand name ".............". They did not have a chance; only a few toxins are rapidly effective to such an extent, that death comes into effect within 48 hours, as seen in this case.


  • Scents To Die For -- Literally
    Charles W. Moore; September 1999
    Pull quote: "In July 1998, 16-year-old Jonathan Capewell of Manchester, England died due to spraying his body with too much deodorant. Jonathan had 10-times the lethal dosage of propane and butane in his blood when he suffered a fatal heart attack. The coroner's report determined that chemical fumes built up in his body following months  of "high" deodorant use."


  • Washington Post
    Obituaries: Saturday, March 16, 2002; Page B
    Samantha Snyder Turner, Nurse Practitioner
    " Samantha Turner, 52, a nurse practitioner who specialized in obstetrics and
    gynecology for the Kaiser Permanente HMO in Reston, died Feb. 28 at Inova
    Fairfax Hospital. She died of complications from an allergic reaction to perfume.